[Amc-list] Southeast AMO Regional Meet Tomorrow!

[Amc-list] Southeast AMO Regional Meet Tomorrow!

*Well, I'm off to Atlanta shortly for the ***"9th Annual Southeast
Regional AMC Homecoming". It's a "homecoming" because the meet started
in Atlanta, but has been moving between several southeast AMC clubs over
the last few years.  If anyone from the list is attending, stop by and
chat a bit! I'll be in the vendor area.

For those interested, it's in the parking lot of  ***the Hilton Atlanta
NE, Norcross GA. That's on the north east side of Atlanta. Just get on
I-285 and look for the Peachtree Industrial Blvd. exit (31B), go up to
Peachtree CNRS E and make a U-turn, and you'll see the Hilton. The exit
is between I-85 North and GA 400 (which is between I-85 N and I-75 N).
Easy to find if you're anywhere in the area. It's a four hour drive for me!
*

*-- *
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"