[Amc-list] Decisions, decisions?

Maybe last Wednesday wasn't so bad after all.
The insurance company has given me their appraisal for the hail damage on the Dakota.
It is a touch over twice what the local body shop said he thought it would be...
Hmmmm, I questioned the adjuster and she assures me it is correct.
 They will be sending me a check and the estimate for repairs!
Now,  do I realy want to fix it?
  Not sure,  I was planning on getting rid of it in the spring.
Selling it this way may allow me to take less for it and walk away.
if the new owner doesn't like the dings he can use the money he saved to get it repaired.
I may stop back at the shop I was at and ask him to get a firm appraisal on the paintless guys doing the best they can too.
  I'm not telling the body shop how much I got! :]

If I get it! Theres always that last minute, oh, we made a mistake after all...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV