Re: [Amc-list] Wideband-Re: Hornets, not the AMC kind.

Re: [Amc-list] Wideband-Re: Hornets, not the AMC kind.

My sensor is a Bosch and the instrument is an Innovate
LM-1.  The sensor is mounted on the downward portion
of the head pipe a few inches below the manifold.

You are correct about NOT mounting it on the bottom of
a pipe where condensation can collect. The istructions
include a caution about that.

One other note. Since my Gremlin has a smog pump I
have to disconnect it.  So I will try to tune the carb
in my driveway or with short drives in the
neigborhood, since long drives without the pump may be
hard on the catalytic convertor (which is brand new).

Joe Fulton