Re: [Amc-list] Looking for Information...

A: The other option is finding a "rare" Model 20 in a Comanche which already has 1 piece shafts. Available as an option only '87/'88. I've been looking for one for my Comanche

From: msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Looking for Information...
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just curious as to whether starting with the FSJ version of the C20 would have eliminated having to do that?  I guess the $ would still get spent on different shafts though since its the wrong bolt pattern.  Its always something, lol...

-Spro

Jim Blair, Kirkland, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10, '73 J4000 (RIP)