Re: [Amc-list] hurry up and wait

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
> this is the same american you got several months ago?
>
> sounds like it should be a REAL nice little car when
> you finally do get to take it on that maiden cruise.
>
> wish i could make the same kind of progress with my
> 65. this dam city, they cited me for having a "junk"
> car in my driveway. so i have 10 days to have it
> removed. it will just BARELY fit in my garage. hide it
> for a few days for the bastards. city people piss me
> off sometimes....

I keep waiting for them to stop and tell me mine have to go. I year ago they were talking about all the virtues of having junk cars removed and "cleaning up" the county. Junk guys stop every few weeks trying to score the flood car. No dice! I figure sooner or later one of them will turn me in then stop to help me out in getting rid of it!
  That's OK, I can get them both inside in about 2-3 days if needed.
  I'm seeing marginal improvement in pain levels. Not great but enough I can function decently on my eveing supply of Ultracet... Till the doc decides I'm a junky and cuts me off! I worked at the lake closing up for winter and while it hurst pretty bad, I made it too work today, so I guess its an improvement!

> i want to move back out of town where its quiet,
> nobody shooting just 3 houses down, and no drug raids
> across the street, or people partyin till 5am.... blah
> blah blah.....

I almost live in the country... almost.
Try and find someplace off th emain road where you can hide.
If it's publically viewable the B@$terds will find you!!!

If you get to the point you need that heater stuff let me know I can sort out what I have.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV