[Amc-list] cheap\ free engine parts

Hello, I'm cleaning up the garage, trying to make some
room, and have some odds and ends I'd like to get rid
of.  Everything is near Louisville, KY.

304, long block, is frozen up, perhaps rebuildable or
good for parts, FREE
290, also frozen, complete carb to oil pan, $100 OBO
360, bare block, FREE
3 speed Borg Warner manual transmission FREE
BW auto trans, no bell housing, FREE
TF727, needs rebuilt, $100 OBO

I can take pics, and have other engine parts if you
need something else.
Steven Clark