Re: [Amc-list] What Do These Fit?

*SNIP*
>> >> vacuum motor    Group 13.020 No 8134614
>> >> switch          Group 13.078 No 5757315

Whatever they are...they are 'heater and A/C parts'....

If it's got a part number beginning with an '8', it could be Metropolitan.
However, what vacuum part is on a Met?  It isn't the wiper motor and I can't
think of another candidate lest it's a distributor advance..
For the second one...Who knows.  That's a mightly MIGHTLY 'late' number for
me...

Jj