[Amc-list] AMC STASH for sale in VA - "Save the Levi's Gremlin!" -

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:48:07 -0400
From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] AMC Stash for Sale
To: (Recipient list suppressed)

A fellow contacted me about a stash of AMC's in Louisa County, Virginia.  Lots of good parts left on these cars:

http://users.nexet.net/rhosco/amccars.htm

-- Marc Montoni
   Richmond VA

<>

I'm looking for panel rust on that light Blue Levi's Gremlin -
but not seeing much !

That nose is near perfect too -

Someone in the VA area should cough up $200.00 and save that car.......
put it on eBay and make $500.00 on top !

--

                  Brien
            NEW YORK