[Amc-list] Rack and Pinion Steering

I ran across this ad featuring bolt in cradle rack and pinion steering
systems. It is a rather clever adaptation of a basic rack set up and it
dawned on me that this could be a viable alternative to dealing with the
Pacer problem prone rack and the lack of parts for the same. It would
require a bit of noodling  to get it right the first time but it sure would
make things easier for everyone fallowing though.

Flaming River

www.flamingriver.com <http://www.flamingriver.com/>

John.