Re: [Amc-list] TOTO?...and a tirade against 'Old Cars' (*which 'noone sh

Re: [Amc-list] TOTO?...and a tirade against 'Old Cars' (*which 'noone should have'*)

All of that sucks!
I, so far, have been left alone.
IIRC, law around here is one derelict allowed.
Counting the flood car and the vert I've got two outside.
I can beat them here if needed though, for a while...
WV, Antique plates are sodl bases solely on year. No pics, no inspection, no annual inspection.
I can literaly buy plates for my junkers and call them cars again.
I don't figure it would take them long to fix these laws if it ever comes to that.
I wanted to finish parting out that flood car this weekend, but the doc says, "no doing anything you haven't been doing if you feel better", SAY WHAT?, " you'll hurt yourself, you need to take it easy and slowly get back to things, You dive in and you'll hurt yourself".... Well, horse.....

  Anyway, I would very dearly love to lay claim on that 65 American conv. IIRC you had one on your list.
An American conv is what I truly wanted when I bought the Ambo, If, I'm going to try"one more build" of any sort, that is the car I would choose to do!

Details? And can we get it here?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV