[Amc-list] "this don't TASTE like Maple Syrup neither ToTO........"

[Amc-list] "this don't TASTE like Maple Syrup neither ToTO........"

'I shall be out of Bennington Vermont by the second week following the show, but
shall return to 'clean up' in a number of trips.'

<>

You're invited to our New Yorks Mid Hudson Valley!

45min. North of NYC - alot like New England -
24hr. Stores & food....... plenty of acreage available,
car freaks galore.....'The Tuttles' motorcycle shop.....
Mike'ie hangs out in New Paltz on occasion........

Mountains - Lakes - Hudson River........ college babes.......

Find Interstate Rte. 84 where it crosses the Hudson River,
get off at the first Exit - pull over to the Lexus Diner,
and give me a call.........

How many Acres you want ?  River View ? Mountain View ?

Yeah......... we got it....... .

--

                  Brien
            NEW YORK