Re: [Amc-list] doors for 87 cherokee..

Unless your old doors are shot, those windows just come out with a couple bolts. I have done mine (when some jackanape tried to break into it at the previous owner's place) and it took about an hour a side with beverage breaks. '84 to '92 should swap, BUT only 4 dr and Comanche doors interchange. the 2dr no draft is the same, but the doors are different (I have a nearly rot free '85 2 dr body without any drivetrain here, near Seattle, for $200)

Jim Blair, Kirkland, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10, '73 J4000 (RIP)<br>

From: EDWIN                     ATWOOD
<javelinsst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] doors for 87 cherokee..
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

have 87 jeep cherokee with the little fold out windows on both
front doors...looking to replace with doors from another year
WITHOUT LITTLE FOLD OUT WINDOWS...[leak and can't stop leaking]
does anyone know what years will replace these doors?? i am
thinking somewhere around 89-92 will work can anyone offer some
knowledge on these things ...thanx.... Ed