Re: [Amc-list] Early American Front Suspension

Re: [Amc-list] Early American Front Suspension

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" I'm sticking with the factory wheels. I'm probably gonna ship them to Stockton
" Wheel for truing and sandblasting, and I'll paint them Eastwood Chassis Black
" semi-gloss myself (and save $45/wheel). I wish I could find someone to do
" this locally! Their probably is, but Yellow Pages are useless now and I can't
" find one via google. Stockton was really slow (like more than 6 weeks) last
" year. They seem very chaotic though they do good work.

you could also have stockton widen them, if you knew what width and
offset the suspension could handle.  the 195s you want to run should
be good for 6" or even 6.5" rims.