[Amc-list] Mark Williams? rear stuff

Now that I have word the med guys may resume trying to help me!
  I have begun to dream about being healthy and getting some work done!
The 9" for the American. All I have is a cut housing that will end up with a 56"
width rear.
In my search for axles what I've decided on is a set from Mark Williams. If I
read everything correctly I can get a complete axle package including bearings
and studs for $315 a pair. Which is actually a pretty good deal for the whole
nine yards. But as usual I find myslef wondering if this is indeed the best
source, so I'm going to ask first!
  I know Yukon has a lot of products and even makes cut to fit axles that are
ideal, except they only come sized for small bearing housings and I don't want
to fool with adapter bearings etc;
  I'm already a little ticked cause the guy I bought the housing from told me it
had late model ends when in fact it has early big bearing ends making the
exploder disc swap I planned more difficult!
   I also need to source spring pads for narrow leaves and u bolt plates/shock mounts. Anyone know of a good interchange to put
the big tubed 9" under an American?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV