Re: [Amc-list] Door Panel Restoration

Legendary Interiors offers reproduction door panels.
I have not used them but I have read good feedback
about them.  I think you will need to re-use the
curved metal pieces at the top of your present panels.

If your present door panels are just starting to curl
and the backing board is still sound, you might want
to gently release the vinyl from the backing board
(perhaps using a hot air gun or hair dryer) and
stretching and reattaching it with contact cement.

Joe Fulton