[Amc-list] Rambler and American Motors gets TWO mentions in Washington P

[Amc-list] Rambler and American Motors gets TWO mentions in Washington Post Editorial Edsel Ford article....

  I normally read the Op/Ed section in the Post,and
today found a nice reference. Today they had an
article on the '57 Edsel, and why it bombed, and how
it's like today's auto manufacturers. Two mentions
were made of AMC, one of the only Edsel dealership in
New York City turning in his Ford keys to sell
Ramblers, and another one saying that the surprise for
the year was the AMC Rambler compact. Pretty nice to
get not just one mention, but TWO, in the same
article!
  This is the Washington, DC newspaper, for those of
you not around the DC metro area.

- Jerry Casper -