Re: [Amc-list] suv

The first suv debate will go on as long as how similar/different the AMX & Javelin are.

On a side note, I think the term Sport Utility Vehicle evolved from Australia where they call a pickup truck a "ut" for utility vehicle (said ut, not spelled out like our s.u.v). In the first Mad Max movie you can hear Max's friend say this when he borrows a small pickup to haul his crashed motorcycle. As far as I know thats the only country that calls pickups uts.