Re: [Amc-list] Rear Disc Brake Kit - The Street Rod Manufacturing Compan

Re: [Amc-list] Rear Disc Brake Kit - The Street Rod Manufacturing Company

The Exploder rotors almost fit. Just a little machining to enlargen the
hole in the disc by less than 1/8". Bolt pattern are the same. Rotors
are under $20.00 each new. I bought a complete setup from a local
"recycler" for $100.00 and just had to replace the rotors and pads.
Work great with a hydroboost setup. LOTS of brakes.

Frank -- their system is designed for the model 20. Nice system.....

Wayne