From: Frank Swygert
To: Todd Tomason
Cc: AMC List
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] No posts

The server is probably full of bounce messages and is clogged up again.
Tom went on vacation for a few days and will check it as soon as he gets
back -- that's something I can't do remotely. Sorry for the
inconvenience, but he does need a vacation every now and then! In the
meantime, you should be able to read the list at www.amcyclopedia.com
(click on forums to the left, no login necessary).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"