[Amc-list] (no subject)

A while ago when planning my Ambassador project I mentioned putting dogdish caps on it and received several negative comments on this idea. I just came across this one on the evilbay and I think it looks good. I included the item number below in case I screwed up the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-AMC-Rambler-Ambassador-990H-Rare-Classic_W0QQitemZ140152216772QQihZ004QQ

Item number: 140152216772

--
Mark Price