Re: [Amc-list] Four piston brakes (was American Parts Depot)

Re: [Amc-list] Four piston brakes (was American Parts Depot)

Just a thought in this. I was looking at the brakes on the '79 Lincoln Towncar my buddy is parting and they were 2 or more pistons per side (it was dark and the fin vented alloy wheels were still on so I couldn't see the other side) It also has Hydroboost (I have the booster and master off it) and the hugest rear drums not on a truck that I have seen!

Jim Blair, Kirkland, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10, '73 J4000 (RIP)<br>