Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:38:19 +0000
From: "Andrew Blomer" <lotharamc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] noisy after rebuild

I will definately be inspecting the cam bearings, as it seems I will be
dissassembling again. Those side plates would sure be nice wouldn't they.
The amount of dissassembly would be cut in half. Alas the head must come
off.

I'm going to get my new cam and lifters in a set. I think I"ll get the Comp
Cam, if I have to replace it, what the hell, I might as well get a little
more lift.

Where do I find EOS? I've never happened accross it before. Then again I've
never looked before.

Well, unless anyone else jumps in with a question, I'll just report back
when I find the glaring problem, or finish it, and have my fire breathing
.416 lift cammed beasty NOISLESSLY rambling down the street.
Noislessly.....eh...relatively speaking of course.

Andy