[Amc-list] Jav Seats/Rails?

Am redoing the interior of my '69 Javelin, but need to replace,
at the very least, the rusted seat rails for the front buckets.

Does anyone have a solid set they can sell me?  Or, if you
are not willing to separate the "set", do you have intact
seats?

I am in Southeast Georgia, but travel a bit and could pick
up parts if the shipping was awkward or too expensive.

Thanks!

Jay