[Amc-list] Concord in local yard

This 1980 Concord tw0-door sedan won't be there much
longer.  It had "June" on the passenger door (as the
crush date) but I took that door home with me, so I
can only speculate that the yard goons overlooked the
car when they were culling.

This car has a near perfect rear bumper and bumper
ends.  It is a tilt column car (auto on column, I
think).  Split bench seat, tan interior.  I got the
door panels, but they appear to be base level panels
and not the D/L series.

It looks to be low mileage and had been obviously
garaged, but something hit it hard in the driver side
front.  I guess it had been a dual air bag car at one
time (old lady and her friend, ha).

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA