[Amc-list] Monson, Mass.

I'm headed to Monson on Sunday to look over his FC-150. I'll take
pictures.

Brattleboro is nice pretty much all times of the year. Worth stopping if
you're ever going through.

===.===

He sounds Fit and Healthy on the Phone!

Quizzed me on the panels - years - model.....

didn't say 'Good-bye'.... just this trailing:

"Aey-ya"...... as the phone headed to the hook.

I have one hope in Monson Mass. I'm waiting to
hear from....... if that falls thru..... Andrew.....

they say Brattleboro is very nice this time of Year -

:)

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe