[Amc-list] Northfield Mass. - con't

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:37:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Northfield Mass.
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Any members near Northfield Mass. ?

i've been by there several times on my way to/from relatives in
brattleboro, but i'm not alas particularly close.

" * Homer F. Browning
" Millers Falls Road *[Rt. 63, I think]*

yup

" Northfield, MA 01360
" (413) 498-2073
"
"
" Homer has alot of AMC parts 'n I'm
" looking for 1981-'82 Eagle 2dr. Ltd
" door panels complete.
"
" He thinks he might have them -
" Homer sounds in his 70s but you
" can't tell thru his New England accent.

he's well past his 70s i think.  good to hear he's still with us!  i
got the t14 and driveshaft for my american from him.  his barn was so
full of amc parts you could barely get in there.

===.===

He sounds Fit and Healthy on the Phone!

Quizzed me on the panels - years - model.....

didn't say 'Good-bye'.... just this trailing:

"Aey-ya"...... as the phone headed to the hook.

I have one hope in Monson Mass. I'm waiting to
hear from....... if that falls thru..... Andrew.....

they say Brattleboro is very nice this time of Year -

:)

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe