[Amc-list] Charger, yeahs, neys???

I'm still in vacation land and this is off-topic, I guess.
We are now in Waikiki, Very touristy. Not the point right now.
During our trip we have been on three islands.
Three rental vehicles all Chrysler based.All supposed to be Chargers or equiv.
One Chrysler mini van,, as the Charegrs were gone, it was not bad at all but it had a skip shift shudder in the trans at 16K miles!
Second, Was not available either! A second mini was offered, the wife said NO, She did not like driving the van at all and asked for a suv, well the  quickly put us in a loaded Durango Limited, with the works. Nice vehicle, very depressing to watch the mpg indicator in the overhead console! On the way out of Hilo it registered a miserable 9.9 to 11.3 mpg! We actually got excited when by the time we had driven thru Volcanoe national park and half of the big island of Hawaii the mpg indicator had risen to 16mpg! Wow what a pig! I drove it easy too! Nice enough vehicle, but not for me. It's a pig and it just didn't quite fit me either...
Finally yesterday we go the promised Charger when we arrived here in Honolulu! A pretty Charcoal Gray SXT one with a 3.5 and a whopping 1950 miles on it! I'm quite impressed. I was sure it was runnign a small eight. The 3.5 is very nimble once you goose it a bit. I love the dash mounted ignition switch and almost old school feel to the interior. The only complaint I have is a slight rattle and the visibility is low out the rear corners due to the small windows.
   I'm thinking a hemi and a tow package would make a very nice replacement for towing my boat it they come rated high enough to pull 4,000 lbs twice a year.
  Anyone have any thoughts?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV