[Amc-list] Greenmead All Family AMC Show, Oh and then there's Woodward D

[Amc-list] Greenmead All Family AMC Show, Oh and then there's Woodward Dream Cruise

Just a reminder for those in the Detroit area, or a trip worthwhile for all,
Saturday is the OFFICIAL day for the Woodward Dream Crusie.  A 16 mile
stretch between 7 cities near Detroit that used to be the Main Drag and now
is the largest in the world.  Over 1.7 million spectaters and 40,000 classic
cars will spend the day there.

Now, Sunday is one of the BEST AMC Regional shows going, 20+ years and
growing.  70-80 AMC's and 15 or so vendors.  Starts at 9am - 3pm at
Greenmead Historical Park, in Livonia, MI.  Newburgh Road and 7 Mile road
just off I-275.  Take a ride, it is worth it.

Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue