Re: [Amc-list] Rebel convertible trunk won't open

Re: [Amc-list] Rebel convertible trunk won't open

> Anyone have a good way to get into the trunk of a '67 Rebel Convertible
> when the key-operated latch stops working?

Sheesh... all I can think of, and I don't know 67 big cars at all, is if your
taillights come out externally and reveal a hole in the rear panel, and then
you can reach a tool up in there to pull out the spring clip, which would
also require to you to have an eidetic memory of the trunk lid stamping
innards. That's the sort of trick I'd try. My arms are very skinny and as
long as most peoples' legs. That helps.