[Amc-list] Disposing of used oil

I guess I'm lucky here...  one of our major chains (Canadian Tire) has
used oil drop off bins at most of it's stores.  There was a proposed
bill that would force all garages that did oil changes to accept used
oil, I don't think that one passed, but it may have been amended to say
that any store that both sold oil, and did oil changes, would have to
accept used oil.  In any event, outside, fire retardant collection bins
aren't that expensive, and there is a market for used oil stock.