[Amc-list] 65 wiring diagram (56-65 models on-line!)

[Amc-list] 65 wiring diagram (56-65 models on-line!)

this is interesting... the wiring colors dont match
from my car to what that says. thats why i think its
been hacked with. it dont look like its been messed
with much, but several colors dont match. even with
the 66 tsm from matt. this car has a green wire going
directly from the alt to the starter. diagrams show
there a wire going from starter to the coil also. i
guess i need to just pull all the tape and looms off
the wires and get into it.

i actually ENJOY doing wiring. in iraq all year last
year, i did all the wiring on all of out trucks when
we were upgrading new featurs on them. not many people
usually enjoy doing wiring. its a fun challenge to me.
i enjoy that. :-D

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules