Re: [Amc-list] " Well Blow Me Down" ....- 196 'Slug' Blues -

Re: [Amc-list] " Well Blow Me Down" ....- 196 'Slug' Blues -

Sounds like Datson's book. It's worth having, but it's not exactly a how-to.
The author grinds many of his many axes to a fine edge, but I can't see the
trees he purports to cut down.

They're collections of clippings, letters and outtakes from a long-gone
newsletter. A lot of the info in it is from AMC-listers!