----------------
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Another thought for us non restoration guys. What would a Cherokee XJ
tank look like in the Classics and Ambassadors? I believe it is
deeper, but size is probably smaller overall. The fill tubes are in
the right, read that left, side too.
Frank, didn't you look at one for yours? Early 84-86 had carb'd engines too.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"