[Amc-list] Replacement Carb Suggestions

I want to swap out the 2 barrel carb on my 70 360 for a 4 barrel.  I picked up a stock 4 barrel manifold in kenosha last weekend.  Now I am looking for a Carb.

It seems to be pretty hard to find a stock AMC/motorcraft 4300, so I am looking for a simple bolt on that will work with existing linkage (it has an Automatic).  Any suggestions?

Thanks

John