[Amc-list] American Drums

I'm continuing to dismantle the 65 American before
sending it to the junkyard hopefully this week.  I
pulled the rear brake drums.  This is a 36,000 mile
car according to the odometer, and judging from the
lack of wear on the brake pedal it seems reasonable.

The rear drums are stamped with the trade name
"centrifuse".  I didn't turn up anything on google
using that name.  I am assuming this is the original
set of Rambler brake drums.

I'll measure them tomorrow to determine how much wear
they have left.  If they are indeed reusable, I'll let
me go for $15 apiece plus shipping from CA.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA