[Amc-list] Full-flow oil filter on a 196

[Amc-list] Full-flow oil filter on a 196

Hi, Guys:

There has been recent talk of the (rare) full-flow oil filter on the 196 CID engines.  Up at the AMC show in Kenosha this past weekend there was a '64 Classic in the cars-for-sale area with such a filter.  I have a digital pic if anyone wants to see it or post it to a site . . . just email me.

The show was really nice, not too hot, and quite a bit larger than the Denver show three weeks ago - more vendors, more show cars.  There were some really beautifully restored cars, goodly number of AMXs and Javelins of course, but a little of just about everything AMC made.  A number of pre-AMC Nashes came and parked together, but I only saw one Hudson . . .

There was a really nice '61 Ambassador, pink, in the for sale area that I would LOVE to have.  Unfortunately, the guy who brought it left early, and when I took some friends by to show them, it was gone.

- Justin