[Amc-list] "back in the day" Nascar - 1975 Atlanta 500 - AMC sponsored?

[Amc-list] "back in the day" Nascar - 1975 Atlanta 500 - AMC sponsored? Matador Coupe Pace car...

  I caught ( by accident ) last night's episode, as
the truck race was on hold, and they were running Dale
Jr.s Back in the Day show. Turned out to be the
Atlanta 500 in 1975, and what caught my attention was
not Bobby Allison's Matador, but the fact that there
was a Matador Coupe PACE car. Other quick glimpses
during the race, including one of the large track
sign, showed AMC and Jeep logos placed prominently on
it. I've been searching the Internet, and can't find a
SINGLE photo of a Matador Pace car. THis one was
white, had Atlanta 500 on the side. Got one good side
glimpse during the "race", most were head-on shots of
it pulling off the track ahead of a restart.
  There may have been other AMC cars I missed, but at
the end of the race, as the victor pulled into victory
lane and parked, there was a brief glimpse of a Pacer
Coupe in the background in the infield area, dark
colored. Pretty neat to see an AMC-sponsored race!
Anyone know much about it, whether there are any good
photos of the Coupe Pace car ( other than at the
defunct AMC Corporate marketing headquarters now? :>/
). Can't say I've ever seen any reference to one
before now, or a model of it. I'm sure someone at one
time had pictures of this car painted up somewhere.
Anyone seen one? Just thought I'd mention this. One
good reason to watch NASCAR "reruns" of yesteryear.
LOL.

Jerry Casper