Re: [Amc-list] Weird

There was a dealer in Covington VA that ordered 1966
V-8 Americans. They were there for a long time.
Several were straight drive. Everything else he had
were 6 cyl. He did it again in 1969 and got a SC 390.
It stayed for months until he gave it away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230155830576&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

> > -- Marc

  Jim Williams
  Lewisburg, West Virginia