[Amc-list] Lowering Question from Australian AMCer

[Amc-list] Lowering Question from Australian AMCer

I tried to reply to this email but got this message

Anyone tell me what I did wrong? Maybe it was because I answered it using a
web based service

Anyway

I am in Australia and have experience with Lowering Classics which the
original email asked about

Happy to give advice if I can

Also suggest the owner join a club as a mine of information available there
most of it useful

I know someone restoring a Classic and looking at lowering it as well wonder
if it is the same guy

Cheers

Stu Fitchett

Melbourne