Re: [Amc-list] kaiser ohc-230 [was: Amc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 55]

Re: [Amc-list] kaiser ohc-230 [was: Amc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 55]

" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I remember the 2nd one I saw had a BW M11(?) auto attached.

m8 i think, but either way that's what they used pre-th400.

" Quoting greg_taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
"
" > []
" >
" > There were "some" 230's with TH400's adapted to them in the FSJ's, from
" > discussions on the FSJ-List.

from the mitchell master interchange i infer that '65 was the last
year for the 230 and the first year for the th400 and 232, and since
kaiser didn't observe model years but just rolled changes in...