Re: [Amc-list] AMC V8 Diesel--Did AMC ever create one?

Re: [Amc-list] AMC V8 Diesel--Did AMC ever create one?

I've done some reading on various diesel setups running veggie oil.
Theres a bunch of different groups on Yahoo that deal with it.
I'm a member of Wastewatts. I admit it has little to do with this thread. They don't disscuss much AMC stuff, nor the Olds diesel. :[
   It's interesting reading until they get all politcal. They wander around bickering for a while then return to subject....
   Kind of like us!!! :]
Now, where were we?
 too am glad to see you return to posting.
Do you have any good stuff left on the GEN I V-8?? Info or parts would be cool.
The darned things are like rabbitts! I bought a 65 Conv and the engines just keep multiplying!
   I'm now at 3-327's and 1-287!
I only have the one useable car for them too!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: greg_taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx