[Amc-list] Coke - the 'Choice' of Champions -

[Amc-list] Coke - the 'Choice' of Champions -

If the car is just a Javelin SST, the 401 and PC option make it highly
desirable and based on your description this would be one of those cars
I'd expect to see sell in the $10-12K range. If it turns out to be an
actual 72 AMX with the PC option, figure it's worth probably about
10-15% more due to the rarity. Of course, this is *my* opinion of value,
which coupled with $1.29 will buy you a 20-oz Diet Coke....

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee
79 Spirit