Re: [Amc-list] 72 SST value

Jeff, just curious.  Where did you get your stats to
determine that the car was one of about 12?

Some others in the hobby seem to be able to quote "one
of ----" type statistics, but I have never heard where
the come from.   I'm not picking on you at all.  I am
honestly curious.  I may need access to those stats in
the future.  You never know.  There's always that
potentially rare car just around the corner.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA