Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 55

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 55

I have one. Yanked from a 1963 J10. Still not quite sure what I'll do
with it. It's heavy. It looks like the only bellhousing that will bolt
up to it is the one designed for that engine, though I think a
bellhousing from an earlier flat six will bolt to it as well.

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 19:08 -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> it was used in wagoneers and gladiators '63-5 and the whole run of
> m715s and derivatives.
>
> the m715s are highly sought after by offroaders, but the first thing
> they usually do is yank that 'junk' motor and replace it with a
> bellybutton chevy 350.

I guess I don't get out much -- I've never seen one or heard of one
here. I assume the overall form factor has to be close to the 232,
bellhousing etc... if parts are available it would be an interesting
motor to play with.