Re: [Amc-list] off topic but: Ford Torino

Re: [Amc-list] off topic but: Ford Torino

62-63 Full Size Jeeps had the 230-OHC engine.  I almost bought one from
the boneyard to run in the Spirit race car.  I believe the 64+ FSJ's had
the 232 from then on.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor

Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/24/2007 04:05 PM
Please respond to
"AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 13:45 -0400, Frank Swygert wrote:

> The engine was the Kaiser 230 cubic
> inch OHC six originally developed for the full size Jeep.

I'm eternally confused by this motor... so did it appear in US
production vehicles at any time, or just south of us? What'sa chance of
stumbling into one on the real world?