Re: [Amc-list] bruce lee, danny kaye, wally booth, & bricklin!

Re: [Amc-list] bruce lee, danny kaye, wally booth, & bricklin!

I've heard that the characters on the Green Hornet cover are NOT Bruce Lee and
Van Williams. The GHs mask is more like the comic book character, not the TV
character.  :)

Ken