Re: [Amc-list] 67 fuel pump availability?

Re: [Amc-list] 67 fuel pump availability?

>Antique Auto Cellar (http://www.then-now.com) can rebuild these. They
>did the pump on my 67 American and it came back looking and working like
>new. It was less than $90 to have it rebuilt and they turned it around
>in about a week.
>
>Matt
>
>Arvon Griffiths wrote:
>> I need to rebuild/replace two fuels pumps (67 I6 and a 67 V8).  I
>> believe they are both dual-action (fuel/vacuum pumps).  Any recommendations?

If memory serves me correctly (HA!!... uhhhhh...  what was I talking about?) (oh, yeah...), Peter Stathes of NY can also do fuel pump rebuilds:

        http://www.AMCRambler.com/

On the other hand, it seems to me that just ordering the internals (Kanter?) would be muchmuchmuch cheaper.  They're not that hard to open up and rebuild on your home bench.

-- Marc
   http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com