[Amc-list] Old Reliable

My wife's car is having some problems and I'm trying to sort out the codes
and such.  The dealer wanted $75 just to check it, so I did a Advance Auto
free read, then been figuring it out from there.

Long story short is I had to break out my wagon - '67 Rebel 232 3 speed some
of you have seen.  Except for the no a/c thing in a Florida summer, it's
running great and makes me glad I haven't gotten rid of it.

PS; I noticed the post about putting a 4 speed in a '75 Mat wagon.  My '67
has the 3 sp now on the floor, and I've been wanting to put in a 360 that I
have rebuilt sitting on a stand, with the mulitpattern bell from a Jeep, and
probably a toploader.  I had a T10, but sold it with all the "stuff" that
went with it some time back.  I do have a couple of toploaders sitting
around.

Of course, if I did that, I'd need to upgrade other things, but at least all
wagons have the AMC 20 rear end, and the 3:15 ratio  in mine would be
perfect for a 4 sp with a mild 360.

Jim Boone
Mims, FL