Reply to: sale-370834860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-10, 11:45AM

I am looking for AMC Parts for many makes and models and have not had any luck finding them, I just don't know where to look. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/370834860.html

Sounds pretty weird to me; AMC vendors are all over the net.

-- Marc

-- end --