From: vic anthony allen  rockdawg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:54 PM
Subject: rambler for sale

hello, my name is vic allen and i am writting you from kauai, hi.  i
bought a 1960 rambler , sight unseen ..i am blind.  it is a four door,
pink with white int. four cyl. in pretty good shape and condition.  it
is currently in grants pass org. and i would be intrested in knowing if
you would have info on the best way to sale this vechile.  thank you for
your help, respectfully, vic allen